Fouls

Re: Fouls

Postby Qnextdoor » Sun May 05, 2024 5:42 pm

PointGuard wrote:Those are better discipline ratings that my team has.

My discipline rating is usually higher than the teams I'm playing. My rating could also be completely wrong. I mainly look for players with good defense, good free throw shooting, and high discipline rating. I would consider myself defensive-minded.
Qnextdoor

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun May 05, 2024 9:22 pm

I was expecting worse Discipline ratings, those are not bad enough to be the problem. My team's discipline ratings are only slightly better and I run 6 for Defensive Intensity so hopefully Gary will find something to help you.
NCAAhoops

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon May 06, 2024 3:38 pm

Qnextdoor wrote:I sent in a ticket hopefully it gets fixed. I like playing out every game, but I’m just not having fun anymore. How did my team commit 20 fouls in the first half but none in the second? 20 fouls is very standard, but only playing my starters for a combined 20 minutes in a half and having 7 players with 2+ fouls, doesn’t seem standard. I tried resting my game and I don’t want to keep sending in tickets. I already sent one a while ago and haven’t received a response.

Are you using our freshdesk ticketing system to send them in? I do not see anything over the past couple of days here regarding fouls and game files in the ticketing system.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Qnextdoor » Sat May 11, 2024 10:25 am

Gary Gorski wrote:
Qnextdoor wrote:I sent in a ticket hopefully it gets fixed. I like playing out every game, but I’m just not having fun anymore. How did my team commit 20 fouls in the first half but none in the second? 20 fouls is very standard, but only playing my starters for a combined 20 minutes in a half and having 7 players with 2+ fouls, doesn’t seem standard. I tried resting my game and I don’t want to keep sending in tickets. I already sent one a while ago and haven’t received a response.

Are you using our freshdesk ticketing system to send them in? I do not see anything over the past couple of days here regarding fouls and game files in the ticketing system.

I used the freshdesk ticketing system. I just put another on in, but i got the "Exceeds attachments size(Not Added)" error.
Qnextdoor

Postby PointGuard » Sat May 11, 2024 3:41 pm

Qnextdoor wrote:
Gary Gorski wrote:

I used the freshdesk ticketing system. I just put another on in, but i got the "Exceeds attachments size(Not Added)" error.

ZIP both files and then submit the zipped versions.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon May 13, 2024 9:42 am

If the file is too large which is possible you can post it to a dropbox and then send us the link in the ticket system to download it
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion