Couple of Usability Tweaks for Recruiting

Couple of Usability Tweaks for Recruiting

Postby ScottVib » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:32 pm

1.) Allow the arrow keys to scroll through the list of players if you have a player or recruit card open.
2.) Move the highlight to allow the quick keys to work on the player who's player card is open.

One frustrating thing is when you are trying ascertain interest from recruits and they switch to none, you may have a ton of guys to remove from watch/call lists. Right now I can use the key board shortcuts on the grid, but then have to wait for the grid to reload each time... or I can do it on the player card.. but then I have to make multiple mouse clicks to take off each list individually and then hit the arrow key (after the pop-up in the upper right, which is blocking the buttons gets out of the way) to go to the next player.

Having those keyboard shortcuts available/active there would be a nice "quality of life" enhancement... if the framework supports it.
ScottVib

Re: Couple of Usability Tweaks for Recruiting

Postby ScottVib » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:40 pm

One more.... be able to navigate the grids with the arrow keys. Ideally when I'm running through and trying to add guys to watch or call lists, I'd love to be able to not have to touch the mouse, right now I can use the keyboard shortcuts... but I still need a hand on the mouse to click to the next player.
ScottVib

Postby vexroid » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:29 pm

All of these would be great additions.
vexroid

Postby ezcar » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:12 pm

Those of us who have played the game for years know someone without interest that has a low grade point average that says you are number 1 on his list means he didn't score high enough on the SAT. Somehow I would like to see that changed. IT helps me know it is not a serious statement. But, I did get caught by a kid with a 2.9 that only scored a 900 and I lost him.
ezcar

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2024 General Discussion