SNCFL

SNCFL

Postby muns » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 am

SNCFL is looking for more human owners for the college league. The league has been going strong now for well over a year (real time) and has played around 7-8 in game seasons. We have just switched to the 2018 version of the college game. Come on over if you are looking for some fun or a challenge. Doc at Alabama has one heck of a juggernaut going at the moment within the SEC if you are looking for the challenge. Otherwise, Lot of great guys and Simnation is a great community.

Forum is below
http://www.simnation.net/forums/showthr ... FL-Sign-Up

The link to see what teams are available is also below
http://sncfl.us/TeamInfo.html
muns

Re: SNCFL

Postby Eugene93126 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Reddit is much easier to use, imo.
Eugene93126

Postby muns » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Eugene93126 wrote:Reddit is much easier to use, imo.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you want to come over to check out the game we are still around and having fun.

Getting close to the end of another in game season if anybody is thinking about checking us out.

Top 25 is below in case anybody wants to see whats what

http://sncfl.us/Top25.html
muns

Postby rasp30024 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 pm

We have started a 2018 Pro league and had some players interested in starting an online college league to be a feeder for draft picks. We have maybe 3 players interested in doing this. Are you all feeding into another league? If not would you have room for some more players and would you be willing to export the picks? Also if you are not in pro we have a few openings you are welcome too.

Thoughts?
rasp30024

Postby gbmoore » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:01 pm

We actually do feed a pro game, as well. We do have room for owners in both.

If you have any questions about getting a college feeder started yourself, I’m happy to help. Good luck with your leagues.
gbmoore

Postby muns » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Just finished another season with USC pulling off an upset of Alabama and their run of titles. If anybody is looking to join, now would be the time. If you have questions just ask
muns

Postby muns » Thu May 31, 2018 12:12 pm

League going strong still. Playoffs are here, so the new season will be gearing up soon. If you are looking to join a league, come on over. Both good teams and total rebuilds can be had!
muns

Postby dcamp1225 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:22 pm

say are you still looking for Owners? i have 2 others and myself looking to join a online Collage football league. please let me know so i can pass it along to the other 2. thank you.
dcamp1225

Postby muns » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:35 am

dcamp1225 wrote:say are you still looking for Owners? i have 2 others and myself looking to join a online Collage football league. please let me know so i can pass it along to the other 2. thank you.

Come on down! Would love to have 3 new Owners join. Let me know if you guys need help looking around at things on the website or have questions. The first post has the links to look over things.
muns

Postby muns » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:23 am

It's Title Game time! This year features USC and the "U". Doc at Alabama decided to let some of the rest of the league play in the title game this year :)

If you are looking to join a fun, competitive league come on over. Both Good and rebuilding teams can be had. Then there is the sort of the SEC challenge if anybody wants to go that route and take DOC and his juggernaut at Alabama head on. Ya know, if anybody wants to take on a real tough task.

Good group and a good league. Been going for more than a few real-time years. If anybody has questions, ask away.
muns

Next

Return to DDS: College Football 2018 Online Leagues