Edit divisions after expansion.

Edit divisions after expansion.

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:38 am

Simmed through first season. Expanded by 2 to Seattle and Louisville, Kentucky. It automatically split off into 4 divisions of 4 teams each. And Seattle makes sense of Northwest Divison. However, it put the Kentucky Colonels in the Southwest Division with Pheonix, Denver and Utah. Which obviously makes no sense. So I'm trying to figure out how to edit the divisions. Game date is still June 20th, which is Expansion date.

Playing Sandbox mode.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Re: Edit divisions after expansion.

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:12 pm

There is not a way to edit the divisions at this time - when the game expands it does so based on the two most likely locations for new NBA franchises. I don't know if I can make some way to edit it but I will look
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:18 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:There is not a way to edit the divisions at this time - when the game expands it does so based on the two most likely locations for new NBA franchises. I don't know if I can make some way to edit it but I will look

Ouch. That kinda stinks...ok. Glad to know I wasn't just blind and missing it. Lol
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby ripkobe » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am

Understand it's hard, but second that it would be cool! I often go with Seattle and Vancouver, and yeah, the Southwest thing sucks. It'd also be cool to say which teams wind up moving east/setting an expansion team in each conference/etc. Nbd though if it doesn't work out for this year though, definitely something to note for the future!
ripkobe

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:03 am

Was just wondering if anything came of this for the official release or if it's even possible to add it in the future. Just wondering if I should give up on my dreams of Kentucky Colonel basketball using PB21.
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 FirstAccess