Linking leagues worked! Small issue needs help

Linking leagues worked! Small issue needs help

Postby icikle » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 am

The linking leagues feature between CB21 and Pb21 worked for me. Simply brilliant Gary! I love how it dynamically updates as CB progresses through the season.

I noticed a small issues, which is annoying me. Once linked, the PB21 cannot display any logos from CB21. So, NCAA or league logos or team logos are all showing broken image links. Now, I am using the Real College Mod from the forum, which I think changes default college logo names for graphics. Could that he the issue? How to fix it? I tried copying all college logos into PB21 logo folder but still it fails to show them.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
icikle

Re: Linking leagues worked! Small issue needs help

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:45 am

did you place the CB21 logos you are using in the PB directory disk/graphics/logos/collegelogos? As long as they are in that folder it should pick them up.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby icikle » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am

Yes, that fixed it. I had the college logos directly placed in the PB logos folder. Now they show. Thank you very much.
icikle

Postby thisissnow » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 pm

icikle wrote:Yes, that fixed it. I had the college logos directly placed in the PB logos folder. Now they show. Thank you very much.

does your conference logo work in the standing page?

Standing -> Drop down menu -> NBA works, DBL Works, NCAA logo doesn't work, conference logo doesn't work

If i click into a conference, the college team logo works.
thisissnow

Postby icikle » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:20 pm

Yes, they all show up now. They have to be in the logos\collegelogos\assn folder. Then they work. You have all the college team logos in the logos\collegelogos folder of the game and then within that you have the assn folder with conference logos. Then it works with no issues.
icikle

Postby thisissnow » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm

icikle wrote:Yes, they all show up now. They have to be in the logos\collegelogos\assn folder. Then they work. You have all the college team logos in the logos\collegelogos folder of the game and then within that you have the assn folder with conference logos. Then it works with no issues.

Thanks it works now!
thisissnow

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2021 General Discussion