DDSPB22 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

DDSPB22 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:49 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I co-ordinate General Manager Games (the sports manager database). It's been a pleasure working with Slybelle to get the mods that bring that NBA immersion. I spent more time than I can count going through and performing visual design tasks for recent photography on coaches, draft picks, courts, and of course all decent NBA players.

We ask that you have a username at the GM Games forums and have two 2 posts to unlock unlimited downloads. The installer is also an exe file and you'll know it's safe. This is all we ask for the number of hours put in, no asks for donations or money, just 2 minutes of your time and for free.

What's Not Included:

- SLYBELLE's ESSENTIAL DDSPB21 NBA MOD of Team Names, Logos, G-League Teams, Jerseys. You need to use that in conjunction with this mod for full performance. You will find that here https://www.draftdaysports.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=342&t=34495

What photography IS Included:

- ALL NBA PLAYERS, images with 2021 Portraits
- STAFF, Staff, Coaches, Owners images with 2021 Photography from around the web
- COURTS, 30 NBA modern designs from the 2020 season
- 2D JERSEYS, owned by HotChips 2019 Mod and is needed to complete the NBA feel

How to Install:

1) To Download and access the mod, GM Games is hosting the file. We ask that you have a username at the GM Games forums and have two 2 posts to unlock unlimited downloads. The installer is also an exe file and you'll know it's safe. This is all we ask for the number of hours put in, no asks for donations or money, just 2 minutes of your time and for free.

DOWNLOAD URL: https://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/74-ddspb22-gm-games-pro-photo-pack/

2) Extract the DDSPB22_GM_Games_Pro_Photo_Pack.zip file to a folder or to your downloads folder

3) Extract the ZIP if you are STEAM or Non Steam!

4) Run the DDSPB22 GM Games Pro Photo Pack.exe file (allow this with security warnings, as it is the auto-installer)

5) Select the path where you installed the game.

6) Reload your existing save and the images will pull up without having to start a new save!
Chris

Re: DDSPB22 GM Games Pro Photo Pack

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:40 am

It's showtime.
Chris

Postby markprior22 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Thanks Chris. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but not able to get this to work. Downloaded file and extracted to C:\temp. From the temp file, ran the non steam app file. Installer comes up...I choose C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSPB2022 (this is where game is installed) and run the installer. The files extract but when I open the game, none of these files show up. Am I doing one of these steps incorrectly?
markprior22

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:41 pm

markprior22 wrote:Thanks Chris. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but not able to get this to work. Downloaded file and extracted to C:\temp. From the temp file, ran the non steam app file. Installer comes up...I choose C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSPB2022 (this is where game is installed) and run the installer. The files extract but when I open the game, none of these files show up. Am I doing one of these steps incorrectly?

I just installed using the installer and worked OK for me. Are all images missing (i.e. courts, jerseys, players, GM, coaches, etc.)? Or only certain ones?

Can't think of a reason that it wouldn't work assuming your game is installed in that folder versus another folder/drive and that your using a modern league.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:59 pm

markprior22 wrote:Thanks Chris. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but not able to get this to work. Downloaded file and extracted to C:\temp. From the temp file, ran the non steam app file. Installer comes up...I choose C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSPB2022 (this is where game is installed) and run the installer. The files extract but when I open the game, none of these files show up. Am I doing one of these steps incorrectly?

I got this at first from Aaron S but then he did something else and installed to the right location and it worked fine.. do you have your drives setup okay? Make sure you run NON steam for the first access. Let us know when you get it working please. Thanks
Chris

Postby cjcrisos » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:52 am

Thanks Chris!!!
cjcrisos

Postby ukSUNSfan » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:26 pm

Thanks, Chris. This is great.

Is there any chance the Phoenix Suns home court can be updated from the Talking Stick Resort Arena to its new name Footprint Center, please?

Thanks.
ukSUNSfan

Postby Chris » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:59 am

ukSUNSfan wrote:Thanks, Chris. This is great.

Is there any chance the Phoenix Suns home court can be updated from the Talking Stick Resort Arena to its new name Footprint Center, please?

Thanks.

The courts and the jerseys take the most work, I can't remember where I got the original court art from the agency that works the NBA to do 2020 but I did at the time.. I am open for anyone else to step in here
Chris

Postby ukSUNSfan » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:35 am

Chris wrote:
ukSUNSfan wrote:Thanks, Chris. This is great.

Thanks.

The courts and the jerseys take the most work, I can't remember where I got the original court art from the agency that works the NBA to do 2020 but I did at the time.. I am open for anyone else to step in here

No problem, it really isn’t important. The fact you have created the visuals you have which make the game so much richer, is more than enough (thank you!)
ukSUNSfan

Postby quazimodem » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:30 am

@WS

Seems lame to allow modders to force people to register an account let alone make them post 2 legit post to download their mod. Screw that.
quazimodem

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 Mods