Custom Jerseys

Custom Jerseys

Postby Dermot » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:25 pm

In last years game if you chose expansion, both teams you chose to view/play as do not have custom jerseys. Even by creating and add a jersey fitting the dimensions of the existing ones (260x190) and matching the name format (eg RW_NBA_FIRST_LAST.png - if you use the mod naming style), they do not appear. This is the exact same in this years game, instead they appear as below:

Image and Image

As much as I like to see the shirts v skins style basketball make it to the big leagues, can we please get a fix or a workaround or a step by step guide on how to add custom jerseys so they appear?
Dermot

Re: Custom Jerseys

Postby jlemmen43 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:09 pm

I would try matching it to the default name format. Since there is no real life expansion teams, the Mod wont cover that. Should be "lasvegas.png" and "seattle.png" Or match whatever name the logo is and repeat for 3d jerseys. So if your expansion team's logo is "honolulu". Then make sure you have "honolulu.png" in the Graphics/Players/Jerseys/ folder

I have not tested this because I cannot stand the lack of control on where your expansion teams go, but that should be the process.
jlemmen43

Postby Dermot » Sun May 01, 2022 5:45 pm

jlemmen43 wrote:I would try matching it to the default name format. Since there is no real life expansion teams, the Mod wont cover that. Should be "lasvegas.png" and "seattle.png" Or match whatever name the logo is and repeat for 3d jerseys. So if your expansion team's logo is "honolulu". Then make sure you have "honolulu.png" in the Graphics/Players/Jerseys/ folder

I have not tested this because I cannot stand the lack of control on where your expansion teams go, but that should be the process.

Appreciate the responsed, yeah still doesn't work. The same as last years problem with no fix.
Dermot

Postby CJacksonCowart » Tue May 03, 2022 2:05 am

Will ask Gary about this to see if there's a way to do this / adding it for the future.
CJacksonCowart

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed May 04, 2022 11:06 pm

Can you send in your league files in a ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support

I just did an expansion draft, took over Seattle and when I click on a player card the player has the default Seattle jersey that comes as part of the default graphics. I did it with Vegas too and the graphic shows up there as well so I am not sure why it would not show up for you.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Dermot » Sat May 14, 2022 3:50 pm

CJacksonCowart wrote:Will ask Gary about this to see if there's a way to do this / adding it for the future.

I actually managed to get it to work, I checked the post @ viewtopic.php?f=343&t=35188. For whatever reason if you install DDSPB on a SSD, it'll mess up the existing images so I had to just delete + re-copy everything back over and after I reloaded it eventually sorted itself out and shows the jerseys so no more shirts v skins
Dermot

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2022 General Discussion