2021 Pro Football Realworld Mod

2021 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Hello,

I have updated last year's mod that I created (with great contributions from other people) to work with the 2021 version of the game. Feel free to download if your interested.

DISCLAIMER
The installer and materials contained within the Real World Mod are provided "as is" and the user assumes all risk of downloading, installing, and using the mod. It is possible that your security software may report a possible risk with the file(s) as each software has it's own methods of identifying threats. A number of security software products are proactive in flagging relatively unknown files (such as mods) or installers as a risk in order to be extremely cautious as they should be. Since the file(s) get posted on the internet and on file hosting sites, I can't control and don't assume responsibility for what might happen to the file(s) and whether an actual threat gets attached. It's each person's responsibility to download, install, and use the mod.

League Format Supported:

- This mod only fully works with the "Modern -32 Team" league configuration.

What's Included:

- Team Logos (slybelle)
- Small Logos (slybelle)
- Large Logos (slybelle)
- Midfield Logo (slybelle)
- Stadium Names (slybelle)
- Weather Models (slybelle)
- Dome Designation (slybelle)
- Conference/League Logos
- Endzone Art (damoore46) - This is largely the same as last year, I did not update any team changes EXCEPT Washington (just a generic color now)
- Jersey Art (gbmoore) - This is same as last year, made no changes.
- Real Team Names (slybelle)
- 2020 NFL Real Schedule (only regular season games)

** I did update logos/helmets for the Rams and Washington

In order to install, follow these instructions.

1) Download the zip file.

2) Unzip to a temp folder

3) Run the EXE file and extract (defaults to your documents folder. If your document folder resides on something other than C:\, make sure to change the drive letter during file extraction)

Some of the most common places for the documents folder includes:

C:\Users\<<user name>>\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021
D:\Users\<<user name>>\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021
C:\Users\<<user name>>\OneDrive\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021 (if your using OneDrive to store your documents)
etc.

4) Create a new league (only will take effect on new leagues) - Remember, only works for "Modern-32 Team" league configuration.

Using the 2020 NFL Schedule

1) On the League creation screen, go to the select schedule button.

2) Navigate to the documents folder for the game \Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021

3) Select the file "2020_NFL_Schedule.csv"

4) After your new league is created, your schedule should be set for the regular season (pre season does not get setup as real)

Install File
https://mega.nz/file/HM4jGQQY#17O7h6Ybo ... OA3pbAkc8s

If you have any issues, let me know.

Last edited by slybelle1 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Re: 2021 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:17 pm

You're a bad MF'er
Chris

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:26 am

The mod was updated today, I noticed a slight naming error with New York Giants large logo. Just redownload and run the install again and will be correct for the next new league you create.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:50 am

Nice work!
cdcool

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:20 am

slybelle1 wrote:The mod was updated today, I noticed a slight naming error with New York Giants large logo. Just redownload and run the install again and will be correct for the next new league you create.

Where do they officially try to "pull" the logos from? I'm having a slight problem because I run a vmware with Windows 10 on it .. Game works fine but sometimes the directory structures are odd.. Like \\vmshare\\then the path at times.. Is the game always trying to pull from a certain C:\ location or user document C:\ location? I have two locations now for documents...Thanks

I actually got teams.xml to work and rename them but logos are always broken images.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 3 times
Chris

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:15 am

Chris wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:The mod was updated today, I noticed a slight naming error with New York Giants large logo. Just redownload and run the install again and will be correct for the next new league you create.

Where do they officially try to "pull" the logos from? I'm having a slight problem because I run a vmware with Windows 10 on it .. Game works fine but sometimes the directory structures are odd.. Like \\vmshare\\then the path at times.. Is the game always trying to pull from a certain C:\ location or user document C:\ location? I have two locations now for documents...Thanks

I actually got teams.xml to work and rename them but logos are always broken images.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled about 3 times

The files should be located such as:

\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\teams.xml
\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\logos
\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\logos\conferences

By default when the file extraction runs, it assumes this location is located on your c:\....if that is not the case (wherever vmware is pointed), you would need to change the c:\ to whatever drive letter the documents folder exists. For example, on my system my documents folder is on d:\ so I change that during the extraction.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 am

It works!
cdcool

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:48 am

cdcool wrote:It works!

Thank you for the confirmation, good to hear when it works for other people since I know everyone's systems are different.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby cdcool » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:20 am

slybelle1 wrote:

Thank you for the confirmation, good to hear when it works for other people since I know everyone's systems are different.

Keep up the good work!
cdcool

Postby cdcool » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:23 am

slybelle1 wrote:

99.9% of people are not moving their Windows 10 Documents folder to another location, it's the default Windows location, 99.9% should not have a problem with your mod.
cdcool

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods